Tuesday, November 8, 2011

mindful of the way I'm created

I just finished skyping with Miss Sarah Greeson, and I am beyond grateful for our delightful conversation.

My mind is wrapped around a prayer she prayed for me.
"Lord, thank you for Jac's mind, thank you for her body, and her emotions.
[thank you that you are/may she be...mindful of the way you created her].."

I am spent here pondering the phrase, "Mindful of the way I'm created." I've lost sight of that part of my identity, that I am beautifully and wonderfully created by a mighty King. This goes deeper than mere outward appearance and the issues that brought me to Mercy. It goes deeper, and mainly I think about my thoughts/emotions/identity in Christ. I know there is more to tap into, and I'm wondering if you girls have anything to share on that. You are who I wanted to ask, "What does it mean for you to be mindful of the way God created you?" Love and miss you dearly!

what is man that you are mindful of him,
and the son of man that you care for him?
Psalm 8:4


No comments:

Post a Comment